- ► 2017 (1)
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (37)
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (47)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (5)
Monthly Archives: August 2016
How elusive is the perfect barstool? Very. That’s according to our client’s when they discover the variety offered by UFL.
Sourced from Italy, Spain and the USA, our range finds favour with a diverse scope of interior and exterior, commercial and residential projects. With most stools available in two heights, usability is extended across barleaners and counter tops. Materials and finishes include everything from natural timbers, to polypropylene in a range of colours or illuminated, upholstered, powder-coated and electroplated.
1. Enea’s Coma Wood is a contemporary modernisation of the popular Coma stool. Produced in accordance with eco-design parameters using fully certified wood sourced from sustainable forests, and with seats available in a range of polypropylene colours or upholstered to your liking.
2. Stackable Brooklyn by Vondom is inspired by the New York City Bridge and is based on straight lines and curves found in industrial urban design. Available in a range of stunning colours, Brooklyn is manufactured in polypropylene injected with fiberglass.
3. Lucy by California’s Bend Goods, is made of solid steel rod and hot-dip galvanized. Lucy may be powdercoated for outdoor use, or metal electroplated in Gold, Copper and Gem tones for indoor use.
4. Mobles 114’s Luco barstool, combines the traditional craft of wood-turning with modern technology. Luco is designed for spaces which demand the use of authentic materials such as timber and steel.
5. Vondom’s Wing represents extreme curves and angles, characterized in a bold form that brings visual force to both indoor and outdoor environments. May be illuminated for added Wow.
6. Timeless design meets modern comfort with Andreu World’s Lineal Comfort. The solid Beech timber frame can be stained in a range of house colours and the shell can be upholstered in a plethora of fabrics and leathers.
7. Spritz by Vondom is inspired by white wooden fences which line the beaches in Spain. Spritz adapts well into hospitality and residential environments, and finds the balance between European style and Mediterranean lifestyle.
UFL has a history of producing our own in-house furniture based on the latest market trends and requirements. One of our largest pieces was instigated by the need for a modular soft-seating system that could be produced within a short lead time and could be customised for a range of projects and situations.
Enter Panama, designed in 2012 and manufactured in New Zealand. Panama comprises of curved and straight ottomans, and low and high-back sofa units which may be grouped together in endless combinations. The ideal solution for both public and private commercial environments, Panama can be used for dining, working or relaxing, and redefines and recharges spaces both large and small.
Available upholstered in a range of fabric, leather or vinyl, Panama may be configured as a single-sided piece or a double-sided system, which means it can be placed within open spaces to divide them and can be approached and utilized from all directions. Power may be integrated for added convenience and usability.
Privacy screens are available between the units, and tables may be attached to the back of sofa units for pulling stools or chairs up to for a drink or a meal. The tables come in a range of finishes like Melteca, timber veneer or high pressure laminate.
Panama was designed specifically for high density zones like airport lounges, office breakout areas, member’s lounges and universities, where a number of people engaged in different activities are gathered concurrently.