How elusive is the perfect barstool? Very. That’s according to our client’s when they discover the variety offered by UFL.
Sourced from Italy, Spain and the USA, our range finds favour with a diverse scope of interior and exterior, commercial and residential projects. With most stools available in two heights, usability is extended across barleaners and counter tops. Materials and finishes include everything from natural timbers, to polypropylene in a range of colours or illuminated, upholstered, powder-coated and electroplated.
1. Enea’s Coma Wood is a contemporary modernisation of the popular Coma stool. Produced in accordance with eco-design parameters using fully certified wood sourced from sustainable forests, and with seats available in a range of polypropylene colours or upholstered to your liking.
2. Stackable Brooklyn by Vondom is inspired by the New York City Bridge and is based on straight lines and curves found in industrial urban design. Available in a range of stunning colours, Brooklyn is manufactured in polypropylene injected with fiberglass.
3. Lucy by California’s Bend Goods, is made of solid steel rod and hot-dip galvanized. Lucy may be powdercoated for outdoor use, or metal electroplated in Gold, Copper and Gem tones for indoor use.
4. Mobles 114’s Luco barstool, combines the traditional craft of wood-turning with modern technology. Luco is designed for spaces which demand the use of authentic materials such as timber and steel.
5. Vondom’s Wing represents extreme curves and angles, characterized in a bold form that brings visual force to both indoor and outdoor environments. May be illuminated for added Wow.
6. Timeless design meets modern comfort with Andreu World’s Lineal Comfort. The solid Beech timber frame can be stained in a range of house colours and the shell can be upholstered in a plethora of fabrics and leathers.
7. Spritz by Vondom is inspired by white wooden fences which line the beaches in Spain. Spritz adapts well into hospitality and residential environments, and finds the balance between European style and Mediterranean lifestyle.